Printable Heart Template for Doodling

Hello friends, my name is Jennifer and I'm the author of Jenny'sCookbook. Now you can find me here too, at Jenny's Arts & Crafts.

Aside from cooking and baking, I really enjoy arts and crafts. Doodling and colouring are my favourites, but I also enjoy sewing, making paper beads, and all kinds of other creative things.

I decided it would be better for my readers if I keep a separate blog, rather than posting too many art and craft related things over on the food blog. So here it is!

To start you off, I created this easy heart pattern just in time for Valentine's Day. When I doodle, I use a variety of sizes of black Pigma Micron pens. They are pretty awesome. The cheap pens smudge and bleed, but if you can't afford to buy the whole pack, then I recommend you purchase at least a 005 and a 03. You can purchase these pens on Amazon or at Michaels. 


Printing tip: Be sure to print in black & white on letter size paper, and select "fit to page".

 click to download

to learn about my favourite pens & colour tools.


Here's what I did with this template.
You can find the printable colouring page here.






Comments

Popular Posts