Slow Stitching A Doodle on Fabric - Design 2

I have another doodle and slow stitch video for you! I added some stiff felt to the back, but you could use regular felt. You just need something to give your piece some body. The cotton fabric alone is too flimsy. I realized this after I created the first piece in the previous video where the tension on the threads could have been better.

Remember to subscribe to my YouTube channel so you don't miss new slow stitching uploads!

You can download this doodle HERE, print it, and then use a window or light box to trace onto fabric with a heat erase pen. It should be about 3.25" on all sides. You could also print it for colouring. I would love to see your work so feel free to tag me or share with me on Instagram or Facebook.

PRINTING TIP: Be sure to print in black & white on letter size paper, and select "fit to page".



Follow me on Instagram Visit me on Facebook Etsy

#slowstitching #embroidery #slowstitch #handmade #handstitching #textileart #handstitched #handembroidery #handsewing #sewing #embroideryart #stitching #drawing #doodle #doodling

Comments

Popular Posts