Slow Stitching A Doodle on Fabric - Slow Stitch Project

I hope you enjoy this video where I show you how to slow stitch a doodle on fabric. You should add some type of backing to the cotton, or cut your fabric large enough to fit into a hoop to help with the thread tension. Felt will work as a backing.

Remember to subscribe to my YouTube channel so you don't miss new slow stitching uploads.

Visit my YouTube channel for more exciting slow stitch tutorials!


You can download this doodle HERE, print it, and then use a window or light box to trace onto fabric with a heat erase pen. It should be about 3.25" on all sides. You could also print it for colouring. I would love to see your work so feel free to tag me or share with me on Instagram or Facebook.


PRINTING TIP: Be sure to print in black & white on letter size paper, and select "fit to page".


Follow me on Instagram Visit me on Facebook Etsy

#slowstitching #embroidery #slowstitch #handmade #handstitching #textileart #handstitched #handembroidery #handsewing #sewing #embroideryart #stitching #drawing #doodle #doodling

Comments

Popular Posts